Virtual Bench as a Service (VBaaS)
Our Virtual bench is an exciting and innovative subscription service.
It enables you to access our extensive talent pool of experienced and capable people to deploy in your business.
VBaaS Cost Calculator
Find out how much you can save by utilising Illuminet’s services!
What is it?
- You engage with us through a Consultancy arrangement to deliver a specific agreed outcome.
- We take on the responsibility for the outcome and provision of the agreed deliverables.
- We draw on the knowledge and experience of consultants from both our permanent team and our extensive trusted talent pool to deliver against your requirements.
- Our mobilisation SLA commits us to respond to a request in an agreed timeframe.
- Service account management is provided by a designated Illuminet Director.
- Our easy to understand options for cost reduction put savings within your control.
Our extensive talent pool covers:
- IT Leadership – Skilled leaders to drive your IT function forward.
- Architecture – Architectural experts whether Enterprise, Solution, Data, or Service, to meet your design and roadmap requirements.
- Programme Management – Experienced Programme Managers to ensure delivery of your key initiatives.
- Project Management – Delivery focused managers will drive projects to deliver against business needs (transition, transformation of business & IT – services, infrastructure, cloud etc.).
- Business Analysis – Business Analysts to drive requirements, business process management, and organisational design.
- PMO – Providing you with the controls, reports, measures, and quality assurance of your change delivery function
- Service Management – ITSM professionals will help to align your IT delivery with your organisational goals.
- Specialist Consultancy – Access to expertise in multiple technical areas of IT, from networks & security to data centres & applications, to support your business outcomes.
Cost Reduction Options:
VBaaS comes with various action cards that you can utilise.
Each card is self-explanatory and enables you to flex costs as you take more resource or increase the duration of the engagement or access other services and products from Illuminet.
Some examples of ways you can reduce your costs with our options include:
- Increasing the utilisation of the service
- Discount for an engagement of 1 year or more
- Volume discount based on the size of team deployed by Illuminet
We also offer discounts on our quality products
- We can be your delivery capability, enabling you to respond to spikes in demand, without paying for down time.
- Annual subscription costs are only £1200 plus VAT, which are payable on joining.
- You can submit service requests through our simple ordering process, detailed in the service pack.
- Once a Statement of Work is confirmed and returned to us, we will commit to have the consultant(s) ready to start on the day required.
- Subscription is renewed annually on the anniversary of your joining.
How we respond
Worried about being able to meet the demands on change delivery this year. How to get skilled consultants to deliver additional capability at very short notice with assurance that they will deliver for our organisation.
We can mobilise quickly and respond within days, landing the right consultant on site, within 3 days of an agreed SOW.
Need flexible resource because client demand fluctuates, but labour concerns.
This is a service, not a contractor provision. Capability and capacity is provided, without a need for CV’s or interviews. Our consultant(s) deliver against agreed outcomes in a SOW.
Need trusted expertise, across business and IT, worldwide.
The Virtual Bench provides 1200+ practitioners that we know and trust globally.
Why is it important?
We can deliver against any IT or Business change related requirement. Our Virtual Bench as a Service solves spikes in demand, or provides injections of expertise, just when you need it. We can take that worry away and leave you to focus on driving your business forward.
Designed to provide rapid access to our delivery expertise through an outsourced outcome-based arrangement, boosting change capability at short notice.
What are the outcomes?
The Virtual Bench will provide you with the ability to fill the gaps in your organisation quickly and ensure that you are not delaying your business. It will allow you peace of mind, knowing you have a talent pool of great people ready to support you.
Kjirste Coltham, Director of IT Delivery Services, AGEAS
“We have made use of both the Project Management and Business Analysis services in order to provide specific expertise or to augment our capacity. We have had the opportunity to work with experienced, knowledgeable individuals who have settled in quickly, getting to grips with the challenges faced and adding value across a variety of projects and programmes.”
Want to learn more?
Our consultants can provide more information and help you understand how this service can help you.