We have extensive experience in working with public sector bodies on major IT change programmes, transformation and operating models, governance reviews, programme health checks and IT service management consultancy
Illuminet have worked with the Public Sector since our launch in 2009. We have extensive experience in working with public sector bodies on major IT change programmes, transformation and operating models, governance reviews, programme health checks and IT service management consultancy. We have –
- Delivered transformative change including delivering collaboration between public sector entities,
- Enabled significant savings through efficiency improvements and reduce failure costs through our Rapid Improvement Product,
- Provided insight and best practice, including ITIL, Change Delivery, Governance models, Organisational structure,
- Advice and guidance
- Service Improvement programmes
- Programme and Project delivery
- Provided expert resource to augment client teams.
- We have provided interim leadership.
- Operating Model and Strategy consultancy and review
- Quality Assurance
Our first public sector client is still with us.
Improving the performance of Thames Valley Police and Hampshire Constabulary joint ICT department by freeing up leadership time and generating energy to overcome embedded issues.
Guildford Borough Council – Augment the team
Provision of specialist senior technical resources to deliver ICT services during an internal staff restructure. Delivery of business analysis, project management and strategic advice to develop a business case for an ICT Transformation Programme.
Got a question? We’d love to hear from you.
Send us a message and we’ll respond as soon as possible.