We have a long history of working with the finance sector covering transformation programmes, project delivery, PMO, service improvment programmes and IT support structures.
We have a long history of working with the finance sector and this work includes –
- Delivery of target operating models
- Transformation programme consultancy
- Consolidation and cost reduction change
- Programme and project delivery
- Interim leadership of large IT teams in the UK and overseas
- Service improvement programmes
- PMO provision
- IT Service Management
- Delivery of consultancy – data centre management, international IT support structures and governance, ITIL best practice, project and programme reviews
- Augmenting teams including PMO, Project, Business Analyst etc
Reengineering a Banking customer’s Global Infrastructure Services division to drive positive change.
ABK – Interim Management, risk and service management.
We completed a 3 month Interim Management role in ABK (Ahli Bank Kuwait) in Kuwait City where we took over management of the IT service and operations teams for the bank. We conducted a complete end to end risk review and reduced the risk profile significantly. We also successfully improved branch and ATM availability, reduced incident volumes, introduced change, release and problem management and sorted out DR! A good example of Rapid Improvement!
Got a question? We’d love to hear from you.
Send us a message and we’ll respond as soon as possible.