What is the Digital Experience Optimiser?
The Digital Experience Optimiser utilises Illuminet’s Consulting and Managed Services and is powered by market leading software from Nexthink.
This enables self-help, self-healing, direct employee engagement and 24/7 monitoring to maximise productivity of the digital workplace in the home and office. Using the patented Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning technology, it provides end-to-end actionable visibility of their digital experiences, to proactively detect and remediate IT issues remotely, real-time.
Digital Experience Optimiser features & benefits
Digital employee experience score
Digital Employee Experience is a holistic overview of the digital workplace that IT provides, allowing them to be productive and engaged.
The experience touches on different levels: the physical, sensorial, emotional and rational.
Key business issues the Digital Experience Optimiser can help with
• Understand each user's end to end experience and pro-actively address productivity sapping issues from device through networks to apps/destinations.
• Communicate only with users who are or might be affected by an issue, rather than an all-staff broadcast.
• Focus IT budget on the items that will factually deliver the maximum benefit.
• Benchmark user experience before and after transformational projects, to ensure delivery of promised benefits.
• Determine where business productivity is lost and why
• Understand the entire IT estate of an acquired business, from device suitability to the names and versions of packages, applications, and binaries.
• Understand the patching and security.
• Upgrade rather than replace hardware/infrastructure and only replace where factually necessary.
• Automate resolution of common support tickets.
• Turn your support function from reactive to pro-active.
• Make IT a “it just works” service for users.
• Compare employee experience data from across various industries.
• Establish continuous service and improvement models.
• Advise users of pending updates & offer them control to schedule the timing of updates.
• Offer flexible DR capability by understanding workers' productivity and security from home.
• Report on patch levels across your estate which includes remote users.
• User expectations
• Slow and low user adoption
How we respond
No visibility into the issues remote users may be experiencing.
Get a complete picture of desktop/laptop consumption from the end-user perspective and diagnose issues experienced by employees with ease, regardless of the complexity of the estate, whether Mac or Windows, physical or virtual.
Difficulty monitoring remote based cloud/on-premise services.
Monitor every user experience using critical business services in real time.
Inability/expensive to send on-site support or remote access into remote locations.
Use automated remediation to fix issues immediately on remote user devices.
Inability to communicate in context with remote users.
Leverage in context pop-ups to communicate with users no need for ineffective email-based communication methods or surveys.
Why is it important?
Maintain real-time visibility of all your remote workers. Leverage a remote Digital Employee Experience score, network quality data, service performance data and employee engagement capabilities to proactively detect and react to issues impacting the Digital Employee Experience.
Monitor employees’ ability to stay productive and collaborate with their colleagues by ensuring the ongoing performance of their routine digital tools. Allow IT to quickly diagnose issues and initiate remote actions to solve IT incidents, regardless of employee location.
Provide a rich 2-way communication channel between IT and remote workers to reduce any sense of isolation and to support ongoing retrieval of remote worker sentiment. IT can combine this sentiment data with existing network data to produce a holistic view of remote worker Digital Employee Experience.
What are the outcomes?
Ensure infrastructure readiness for a remote workforce
Manage the remote working digital experience
Monitor and maintain critical remote services performance
Engage with employees to prevent isolation and provide remote support
We want to shift away from the mindset of looking at incident data, ticket data, but to look at every single user in our population and try to understand what their day to day experience is.
Got a question?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have!
Get in touch and a member of the team will be in contact shortly!